Sunday, February 26, 2006

Getting up to speed

Can you believe it? One moment he's an un-reconstructed Luddite, he's knocking on fifty and he barely knows how to use a mobile phone. The next he's started a blog and got an iPod in the same weekend. I don't know, these humans and their gadgets. At least she bothers to read the instructions. God knows what would happen if he just had a 'play' - the whole system would probably grind to a halt.

Starry and I, we prefer the simple life. All we've got to worry about is that they remember our dinner and don't turn the heating down too low. Of course there is Starry's contribution to world politics, which she thinks I don't know about. Me, I stick to my football and my .birds - no not that sort but the ones that fly in and out of the garden.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats