Sunday, February 26, 2006

Starlight becomes you

I'm not the only cat living here. I share with a girl called Starlight - aka known as Star or Starry. She's alright really - for a girl. Bit younger than me and she runs around and jumps a lot. She loves chasing after ping pong balls - typical girlie sort of thing to do. When she gets too lively I beat her up a bit just to remind her who's boss. Just cos I'm getting on a bit doesn't mean I can be ignored. Still she's no trouble most of the time and when they go out the two of us lie around on their bed and reflect on world events. When we're not doing that we're usually watching the blue tits or having scraps with the boys from next door. They're a tough bunch - Henri (bloody Arsenal!), Muffin and Wiltord - and it's quite a job patrolling the perimeter fences and ensuring they don't come in nicking our dinner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats