Saturday, February 25, 2006

I'm the black one

My name's Charlie and I'm the ever so handsome and sleek panther-like creature pictured on the windowsill. I'm a bit of a Liverpool fan and I've got a special relationship with Rafa the gaffer. I advise him on tactics, transfers and team selection - not that that helped much against Benfica.

As well as football I love birds. Just watching you understand. Not catching them like those rough and tough cats next door. We've got lots of birds that come to the feeders, bird table and bird bath. They sit around in the old apple tree, adding a bit of colour to the garden. The other week I took part in the Big Garden Birdwatch - an hour of uninterrupted spotting and counting. Apparently hundreds of thousands of people all did the same.

I'm a bit timid actually. I hide away when strangers come round. Something to do with my disturbed childhood. I was living in an (empty) aquarium in a pet shop when she bought me - a tiny kitten all on my own, sob.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats